The most important features to be considered when buying a refrigerator;
– Keeping food fresh
– Innovative technological features
– Food is easily available when needed.
– As with other electronics, you should check the service network, warranty period and quality.
– When buying a refrigerator, prefer the anti-bacterial system.
– If the refrigerator you buy is in classic white (inox) color, you should check that it is made of stainless steel.
– When buying a model that suits your kitchen style, you should also pay attention to its interior volume, ie its depth. Large refrigerators naturally use more energy than smaller ones.
Therefore, you should be aware that multiple door models will increase your electricity bill.