1) Remove pores or small pores. Large pores indicate that production is uncontrolled in terms of hygiene and may contain bacteria such as coliforms. In addition, these microorganisms make cheese cracking.
2) The outside of the cheese should be soft, sticky or spongy, white and shiny.
3) Make sure the cheese can be cut easily with a knife. Should be elastic, not fragile.
4) Be sure to taste the cheese. Don’t buy what tastes fresh milk. Cheese should be slightly sour, flavored and should not leave an unpleasant taste in the mouth.
5) Be careful when buying soft cheese. Since the water density is high, there is an environment suitable for the growth of mold and yeast. Analyze it visually and take it.
According to the experts who say that the products such as cream cheese and cheddar accept too much cheating: “It is necessary to pay special attention to the brand of the products taken. It is also very easy to mix tricks to products such as cream cheese or cheddar cheese. It is able to boil moldy cheese and make cheddar cheese very carefully. required to be.